Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen!
Did you know that 1 in 5 people who expose themselves to the sun will get skin cancer? You can reduce this risk by 80% by simply applying sunscreen before a day in the sun.
So what should you use to protect yourself? Sun Bum is the answer! Sun Bum sunscreens are tested, approved, and even recommended by the Skin Cancer Association.
All Sun Bum sunscreens are:
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with parsol 1789
- Water resistant / 80 Minutes (Highest possible rating)
- Skin Cancer Foundation / approved and recommended
- Paraben Free / does not contain this preservative
- PABA Free/ will not irritate your skin and makes it safer for kids
- Oil Free / will not clog pores or cause breakouts
- Sheer Formula / to ensure it goes on nice and smooth
- Hypoallergenic / will not cause common allergic reactions
- Anti-Aging / contains the powerful antioxidant Vitamin E
- No CFCs / will not cause damage to the ozone layer
- Not Tested on Monkeys (or any other animals)